I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

I thought she had special skills there for a moment!
gig.gif
wink.png

frow.gif
Hello!!!
hugs.gif

Wow, your calls are all grown up!
love.gif
Are they still making the mess?
Tomatoe? Can I ask why the name tomatoe? (I love it by the way!) But I'm being nosy.

You have a spitz?
love.gif
What are the mom and babies? Is Tomatoe the dad?

Last edited:
I thought she had special skills there for a moment!
gig.gif
wink.png

frow.gif
Hello!!!
hugs.gif

Wow, your calls are all grown up!
love.gif
Are they still making the mess?
Tomatoe? Can I ask why the name tomatoe? (I love it by the way!) But I'm being nosy.

You have a spitz?
love.gif
What are the mom and babies? Is Tomatoe the dad?
the call eggs were all green hued, and a mutt silkie flew into their enclosure and laid eggs with the ducks, calls lay chicken sized eggs
and so when i got the call eggs 2 were actually chicken eggs LOL, they hatched my daughter named them Carrot and Tomato. Tomato is called tommy, and carrot carrie, carrot went to a new home (my husband gave away 6 of my pullets after a friend of his lost theirs to a mountain lion). Tomato hangs out with the ducks all the time and sleeps in their little duck pile at night

I have a pair of spitz, they are not my favorite breed, not friendly enough they think i want to murder them and run away as fast as possible

They arent too bad with their messiness

Mom (roadrunner) is a silkie/oegb, her babies have a mutt ee/silkie/sultan dad
my spitz cockerel

mom and dad:

It's one of those days where my brain is blank. Nothing going in...nothing coming out. I already know about Tomatoe then.
th.gif

Your husband gave away 6 of your pullets? Love your birds!! Your Oegb/Silkie could have come from my coop. She looks exactly like some of mine...lol.
love.gif

(Oh...I just read your signature and I see the spitz...)
gig.gif
hide.gif

For the short amount of time I have the spangled hamburg chicks, I thought they were pretty wild too. I find any birds not hatched here to be...difficult. At least that's my thoughts with the very few chicks I've experienced. I'd rather hatch...for that reason alone as well as all the other good reasons.

It's one of those days where my brain is blank. Nothing going in...nothing coming out. I already know about Tomatoe then.
th.gif

Your husband gave away 6 of your pullets? Love your birds!! Your Oegb/Silkie could have come from my coop. She looks exactly like some of mine...lol.
love.gif

(Oh...I just read your signature and I see the spitz...)
gig.gif
hide.gif

For the short amount of time I have the spangled hamburg chicks, I thought they were pretty wild too. I find any birds not hatched here to be...difficult. At least that's my thoughts with the very few chicks I've experienced. I'd rather hatch...for that reason alone as well as all the other good reasons.
lol, no worries, she is very cute and a great mom
luckily all the pullets he gave away were mutts, so no real loss, but now i have a bunch of cockerels that need to go preferably before they start fighting

frow.gif
Hi there!
Im going to guess you finally got your bator built and it works?

Ill be reading back over the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom