I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

Lol

I think my cat thinks they're her babies
:weee

Hit by a car
My hubby says one was cut in half, and almost looke like it was shot, the other was intact but dead
I think someone ran them over on purpose, there's a loser kid up the road that would do that and he almost hit a kid waiting for the bus

Hit by a car
My hubby says one was cut in half, and almost looke like it was shot, the other was intact but dead
I think someone ran them over on purpose, there's a loser kid up the road that would do that and he almost hit a kid waiting for the bus

Hit by a car

OMG, that ticks me off.
rant.gif

I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif

Lol

I think my cat thinks they're her babies
Hit by a car

Oooooh, lovely chicks!!!
love.gif

So sorry to hear about your ducks.
hugs.gif
somad.gif

Ignore the mess I changed the paper towel last night and then they figured out that there are shavings underneath

Back
Top Bottom