I'm due in Oct. Boy or Girl? *Edit* Turkey sexing? PICs

tabatha_westcott

Songster
11 Years
Jan 18, 2009
I know there are lots of wives tales about this... How you carry, when you're due etc... Know of any? I already have 2 boys so I'd like a girl but my husband has 10 brothers and no sisters... Of course health is first and foremost. I get an ultra sound may 11th...

Last edited:
Welllll...........if you already have two boys count on another one. Seems like you don't see as many families with both these days. I have three boys. Carried one practically under my chin, one straight in the middle sticking out about two miles and looked like I was smuggling a massive watermelon, and one practically on my knees. One never stopped moving, one was moderately active and one was almost lazy. Do you feel what it is? I always knew long before the ultrasound. I could just feel what they were.

Whatever it is, congratulations!!!!! Babies are the best!!!!
jumpy.gif

I don't think so. People think I am crazy but I seriously think the mother can KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, the gender of her baby. Even if they had told me mine were girls I never would have believed them.
smile.png
Good luck. I hope your dream was right and you get a girl. Try sitting on the couch with your hands on your belly and just focus and meditate on your baby. Block out everything else and just see what comes to you.
smile.png

Once I had my third boy I was so happy, though. Hand me downs go FAR (and my kids are so careful with their clothes they still look new by kid #3), activities are so easy to plan. They share a bathroom with ease. I will never have to buy them make-up!!! LOL And, the number one reason to have all boys, they love snakes, spiders, and everything creepy as much as their momma!!!
smile.png

My mother came from a family of 8 boys and two girls. The girls were bookends, first and last and the youngest girl died when just 18 months old of appendisitis.

I guess I take after my mom's family.

We have 6 boys and 1 girl. The girl of course is the caboose.

I guess I am the odd ball here....
I knew, dreamt, and believed both my babies were boys. Had boys names picked out to a T, had boy things (not all blue's but was leaning more towards boys).
Both heart rates were what they would consider a baby boys, carring like they were boys.
And wouldn't you know it....They were both girls.....I even had to double ask the doctors when they were both born, if he was sure...
Abby I never had any morning sickness or anything. So when I was sick with Emma I was sure she was a boy.
To this day I still sometimes wonder if they just didn't 'cook' long enough, they both have some very 'boyish' things they do....
lau.gif

Wouldn't trade them for the world, but I was so sure they were boys....
I do believe the miscarriage I had between them though was a boy...I dont' know why, but I do....

I always seemed to know also. I had dreams and they always turned out right. I have one boy and two girls. The weird thing is with my sister's 1st baby they told her girl and I didn't believe it. She did and at her baby shower I brought her a boy outfit and everybody laughed. Well they weren't laughing when HE wore it home. I missed his birth by like 10 minutes and when I got there everybody was like guess what and I told I don't have to guess I have told you people for 4 months.

I am crossing my fingers for a girl for you!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom