I'm in Complete shock right now...something abliterated my Silkies

I'm so sorry!!!
hugs.gif

Awww Angie....im so sorry. Its not your fault.Even the BEST layed plans, get messed up when it comes to predators. I hope the others recover from the shock fast. Keep em warm, and some electrolytes....

Angie, I am so sorry. I feel I know how much they meant to you.
sad.png

But please stay with chickens. I know it is sad right now, but you are a good chicken owner. Give it some time to be a little less painful for you.

That's so sad. It is heartbreaking and it takes time to recover. I never thought any other chickens could replace my two girls (killed by a stupid cat) but after three months or so I was able to love again. Gertie and Pysche couldn't be replaced but the new girls are so wonderful in their own ways!

And then last week (early Christmas present), in the middle of the night, somebody dropped off three bantams for us. And only two of them are girls. Awful cute though. Might have to keep them.

Our cup runneth over!

Im so sorry to hear this how heart breaking angie if you would like my silkies eggs (all colors together splash black partridge white) are laying not alot but are getting a couple eggs a day if you want any left me know and ill save them for you and you can get some new babies huggs to you i have been there too:(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom