Pics
Oh dear! A five year old pound cake!!! Was it green? Or had it hung out in the freezer?

Oh and I think the car can be towed away if you call it in as abandoned...... Not sure if the police would try to contact the owner......wondering now why it has no title??? If they lost it they can get a replacement...... How on Earth are YOU expected to get tags and insurance with no papers?????
:barnie

Things like this are why I don't speak to the relatives.

@pitbullmomma Black Australorp are good layers too and don't tent to have attitudes. :cool:

It had been in the freezer, i left it on the counter to thaw so i could give it to the crows but hubs got it. I told him earlier don't eat that cake it's old but i guess he wasn't listening. I don't know how he did it i could smell the freezer burn with it just sitting out.
Oh dear! A five year old pound cake!!! Was it green? Or had it hung out in the freezer?

Things like this are why I don't speak to the relatives.

Ok this car originally was a salvage and she was supposed to have the title changed over years ago but she didn't instead she threw it away...yep. She's been driving with nothing, no title,no insurance for well over seven years. The car has a paper tag she's been changing the dates on herself...oh yeah. The only reason she was able to get another car is sister in law put her on her insurance "she's smart". I guess I'm going to call the junkman my dad used to use he doesn't ask questions, because there's no way that car is safe to drive it's basically rust holding hands and the oil is actually stretchy...we won't go into the smell.
Lol I was editing and we crossed there.....
More ?'s in my other post.

:hugs

Now I have to youtube duck mating! Hope I don't die and someone looks thru my searc history! They will definitely think I'm troubled. If you wanna see something very disturbing, look up male tortoise penis. That will freak you out!

I had desert tortoises when I was in California. Yep, that thing is ew.. :eek: Watching them mate is the funniest thing. And to hear the shells knock

It kinda looks like a shovel to me,one thing i don't understand is how male tortoises ever get stuck on their backs with a kickstand like that. :confused:

You're killin' me! :lau

I'm pretty sure it's the chickens b/c the only bits of shell that are left behind are the pieces stuck to the other eggs. My girls LOVE egg shell. I do crush them up so they're unrecognizable as eggs.. though if the egg gets broken I'm sure they can figure out what it is. I have oyster shell in there, but often they won't touch it, then I toss egg shell on top and they're all in there inhaling it as fast as they can. Maybe it tastes better.
When I went out to buy oyster shell, I was really surprised when I got home and dumped it into the container -- that stuff is like white garden rock. I had raised some canaries before and we gave them powdered calcium and crushed eggshell, so had not expected that stuff to be so big.

It should be totally legal to keep your mother in law in a cage. I believe this with all my being. :barnie
Yes and mothers too ;) Before I got the chickens, I told my mom I was going to move her and all her crap to the coop. That was before I fixed it up. hahahaha

My useless chickens are like 27 weeks I think! And still no egg!!!!!!

Next spring: no more yard candy. Production egg layers only. GRRRRRR:he
Go out to your chicken house. Place one hand on the chest of your girl and with the other hand give her a good scratch and rub just above the base of the tail. Then.... face her towards you and give her nice gentle strokes from under the wings to behind her likes. All the while telling her how nice and pretty she is in your best soothing voice and beg her to lay you an egg. Repeat with all of them. :bow I don't know if it will help, but it will make them feel really good and relaxed.

I don't understand what I am looking at in this picture....? <afraid to ask!>

Um....that's a call duck...with his corkscrew dangling out. Only partially though, it's longer than that :lau

Ok this car originally was a salvage and she was supposed to have the title changed over years ago but she didn't instead she threw it away...yep. She's been driving with nothing, no title,no insurance for well over seven years. The car has a paper tag she's been changing the dates on herself...oh yeah. The only reason she was able to get another car is sister in law put her on her insurance "she's smart". I guess I'm going to call the junkman my dad used to use he doesn't ask questions, because there's no way that car is safe to drive it's basically rust holding hands and the oil is actually stretchy...we won't go into the smell.

New chicken coop! :ya

I'm sooo going to hades for this.:lau
OHMIGOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! My eyes!!!!! (my ears!!!!)

I think that is hands down the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Seriously!! That noise....and those vocal cords opening and closing....

Wow. Just...wow.:eek:

OHMIGOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! My eyes!!!!! (my ears!!!!)

I think that is hands down the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Seriously!! That noise....and those vocal cords opening and closing....

Wow. Just...wow.:eek:

Y'all are going to have to remind me to watch it later. Hubby is already annoyed that I'm "still" on my phone. That video might just send it over the edge. :lau

Back
Top Bottom