I'm only a day old, am I crested?

Could it be a buff? thats what it looks like to me but my ducks haven't hatched yet so i guess i wouldn't know...

I was thinking he may be a buff as well. Here are some more shots of him a little older and his little Pekin friend that just hatched not long ago hehe.

4a6d70fe-803e-0053.jpg

4a6d70fe-8057-f227.jpg

4a6d70fe-8066-0ae7.jpg

I was thinking he may be a buff as well. Here are some more shots of him a little older and his little Pekin friend that just hatched not long ago hehe.
4a6d70fe-803e-0053.jpg

4a6d70fe-8057-f227.jpg

4a6d70fe-8066-0ae7.jpg
What a cutie, so much personality too.
love.gif
where is his Pekin buddy? You must have been posting when i was LOL how cute so glad it got a buddy too.

Last edited:
Haha yeah Lydia, I had to upgrade to post more photos so they were late...

Here's a giggle.

There are many folks that say a chihuahua, much less my two pounder, is worthless. Well, they have been trained to be therapy dogs, police dogs, and now.... Herding dogs.
4a6d70fe-bd29-2ee5.jpg

4a6d70fe-bd3f-571e.jpg

Haha yeah Lydia, I had to upgrade to post more photos so they were late...
Here's a giggle.
There are many folks that say a chihuahua, much less my two pounder, is worthless. Well, they have been trained to be therapy dogs, police dogs, and now.... Herding dogs.
4a6d70fe-bd29-2ee5.jpg

4a6d70fe-bd3f-571e.jpg
I love those pics. so cute.

Kind of looks like a splash colored blue swedish! They tend to have a bluish/buff coloring to their down and some have the eye stripes like that.
Here are some pictures:

This one from left to right: khaki campbell, swedish, cayuga, swedish. These two swedish were dark blue when they feathered, but the splash ones are usually much lighter in color. Maybe that what yours is?!

Back
Top Bottom