I'm writing a story ^.^ got my characters done (pics)

ChickenfootDuckbutt

Songster
8 Years
Mar 25, 2011
Somewhere in the sticks
SO, I like to write, everyone I know says I should become a writter, which I don't think I'm that good, I have problems with punctuations and such, getting better, but have always had issues, even in school.

anyways, I fell in love with the warrior cats series about 5 years ago, and have read every book up to date except the newest one, which i'm waiting on in the mail
smack.gif

I like to write my own versions of warriors.

through Feral-heart forums I found this doll dress up thing
gig.gif

but found ones where you can make cats.

My story is called Ripple of the Tides (and again it is warrior based, and like the books is based one one clan as the "main" story plot.

The clan is called Stormclan (as I didn't want to use original clans)

ANYWAYS, I'm short on time(gotta go to a friends), SO for right now I will list the cats in Stormclan as well as the pics I made for them.

Shoop shoop-a doop! *poofs*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader: Cherrystar (female)-40 moons ( 3 years 4 mos.)
141pts.jpg

Deputy: Fireclaw (male)-45 moons 3 years 9 mos.)
11t9309.jpg

Medicine cat: Risingwind (female) 12 moons (1 year)
oj1eky.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warriors:
Russetstrike (male)- 24 moons(2 years)
2kj2us.png

Stormpelt (male)- 25 moons
35ddqh3.jpg

Lilysong (female) -28 moons (Stormpelts mate)
b66b5z.jpg

more pics to come, tell me what ya think, then once charries are done, I'll post the first part of the intro to be critiqued

WELL, I gots good news and bad news, the GOOD news is, I got the rest of the charries uploaded
thumbsup.gif

they are below

the BAD news is
he.gif
one of the cats got into some vanilla cake icing I left out last night (not thinking) and then proceeded to at some point decide that my note book with the story in it was a good place to barf
somad.gif

SO I'll grace you with the bit that I had written down on computer notepad
pop.gif

And you think this is a good idea? a delicate she-cat asked a stocky battle-scarred Ginger and white tom, her vivid green eyes locked firmly into his own.

Stoneclan has been a thorn in our pads ever since Darkclaw became leader. You know this Cherrystar, this is not the first time they have stolen prey from us, they NEED to be taught that Stormclan is not to be messed with lightly. The gruff voiced Ginger and white tom growled.

I am still not certain this is the right action, but talking to Darkstar in past has not worked..you're right, Fireclaw, I will tell the clan to prepare themselves, we will attack in two sunrise time, Cherrystar turned and padded away, leaving Fireclaw to greet his mate, Swiftheart with an affectionate lick, she still was uncertain of what she was about to do.

Jayflight-male, 22 moons
htwkmh.jpg

Petalfur-female, 23 moons(Jayflights mate)
352jkae.jpg

Honeysong-female, 20 moons
dca5bn.jpg

Brackenfur-male, 35 moons
2j1qz47.jpg

Those are the warriors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Queens:
Swiftheart-female, 30 moons (Fireclaws mate)
2a6mowi.jpg

(3 kittens)

Poppyfrost-female, 32 moons Russetstrikes mate)
i25cap.jpg

(preggers)
(I'm going to decide what i want their kits to look like later)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kits:
(Fireclaw and Swiftheart)
Sorrelkit-female, 4 moons
33n918k.jpg

Sunkit-female, 4 moons
rwnl9g.jpg

Falconkit-male,4 moons
qwy25s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom