Imagination Station

HCFarms96

Songster
8 Years
Aug 19, 2011
Welcome to the Imagination Station!

Ever wonder what the world would be like if it had no color? What would happen if you never needed money for anything? Use your brain power, and tell us what you think it would be like in the Imagination Station!

If anyone is interested, I would like to start a interesting sort of game. Every morning, I will give you something interesting to imagine for 24 hours. The next day, if you participate, you could tell us all about it. What would be the same, what would be different, if you think you would like the differences or not, etc. I will give out new Assignments every other morning.

Please PM me if you want to join, using the following form:
Username:
Imaginer ID {e.g. Chicken Loving Imaginer}:
Color of name and ID:
Imagination Station Assignment Ideas {optional}:

{And, yes, I know Imaginer isn't a real word. But, hey, haven't I got just as much right to make up a word as anybody? :D}

If you come up with ideas after you join, please PM me.

I'll start the assignments on 2-27-12. You can join in anytime
smile.png

All BYC rules apply.

Imaginers:

Lealonna ~ Head Imaginer
Ducks and Banny hens ~ Banny Imaginer
Magic Birdie ~ The Creative Magical Bird Imaginer
NixNoodleNumbat ~ Indie Nerd Princess Imaginer
willowbranchfarm ~ All Around Chicken Imaginer
trainfullachickens ~ ReturnOfTheLegoJediChickens Imaginer
chloezoebob101 ~ Chloe's Viewpoint Imaginer
Northwind ~ The "City Chick" Imaginer

Last edited:
Oooh, haha, no. I thought it all up when I was {supposed to be} doing my school :D

That's right!
My name's John Avery Whittaker, but most folks around here call me Whit. we're about to go on an adventure of wonder, excitement, and discovery. Would you like to join us? Good! I can't remember the rest except Adventure's in Odyssey!

Have you ever noiced how chris always sounds hyper/caffeinated/bubbly/excited?

BTW

Hi! This is Banny! Welcome to getting off topic! Feel free to stop posting about our favourite radio show!
(ok, I didn't mean it like that, but we are off topic)

Back
Top Bottom