In Honor of Ginger: Share your Rooster pictures here!

I love your story about Ginger. Here is our Big Roger, fluff pants and all. That's why we get them for these beautiful and hysterical stories to be remembered for a life time. RIP Ginger, ~Big Rog and his flock.

I love your story about Ginger. Here is our Big Roger, fluff pants and all. That's why we get them for these beautiful and hysterical stories to be remembered for a life time. RIP Ginger, ~Big Rog and his flock.

Thank you! your kind thoughts are greatly appreciated. Your Rooster looks happy and healthy - stunning really.

My old rooster Fanta.
I
love.gif
bantam frizzles! Check this out and make sure you have the volume on full - awesome soundtrack

Thank you Chickadee Ranch. He's a big love. He's so good to the girls and takes care of them so well while they free range. They couldn't do it without him safely in our neck of the woods. We're lucky to have him and we laugh about something he did everyday. He's good to my kids, and I, too, for the most part...when we're not trying to lead his girls away with food...LOL. I can't imagine him not being there for our flock. I know how you must miss Ginger. We have a Rhode Island Red Hen who is our favorite girl. Congratulations on your picture of the week...such a handsome boy God has chookin' around heaven now.

I love seeing the roos! I'll have to take a picture of my two. I have a Deleware and an EE. Hagar(the Deleware) is the king roo mainly cause he's older and HUGE, lol. He's super docile and my son can carry him around under one arm!

Back
Top Bottom