Incubating Shipped Eggs

The first time I did a hatch, I stayed up all night on my laptop next to the 'bator listening and watching while readying webcomics. When I took a nap in the morning, they all popped! Go figure, right?

I'm hoping that they can wait until tomorrow after work to pop this time.

The first time I did a hatch, I stayed up all night on my laptop next to the 'bator listening and watching while readying webcomics.  When I took a nap in the morning, they all popped! Go figure, right?

I'm hoping that they can wait until tomorrow after work to pop this time.

Haha...so true. I know I'll miss it all when I go to bed tonight. And I work all day tomorrow :(

Update: Since last night I only have 1 more pip. I'm at work now so I won't know what's going on until I get back. The 2 that pipped yesterday have made their holes a little bigger but still no zipping. I'm going to try to leave early today so that I can be there to make sure things are progressing normally. I'll keep you updated :)

Update: Since last night I only have 1 more pip. I'm at work now so I won't know what's going on until I get back. The 2 that pipped yesterday have made their holes a little bigger but still no zipping. I'm going to try to leave early today so that I can be there to make sure things are progressing normally. I'll keep you updated
smile.png
That's awesome! Pipping to zipping can take a full day, they probably resting. In my hatch my last chick to hatch was my 4th chick to pip. They know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom