INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my!!!! Just checked my records. I have set sixty nine eggs and have only hatched 16 chicks. :th

+
+
+
= 69

Time for an in-depth research session..... Most are quitting at lockdown, unpipped. Eggtopsys normal.
-Banti
oh no, even the ones you won? :hit. :hugs

Last edited:
Well, wish me luck. The good news is I have someone coming for four piggies. The bad news is catching piglets is only funny till you have had to do it. :fl. For my ankle given how muddy everything is, and that Ellie does not get too mad and get me. Bbl I hope ;)

Last edited:
Quote:
yesss.gif
wee.gif

No Crow Rooster Collars.  Of the 6 I have used, 2 do a great job, cutting their volume by 2/3.  The other 4, no matter how tight I put it on, they are still super loud.  Does a better job on the bigger roos....really no help  on my silkies.  So we made our own.  They are a touch narrower, and they seem to be working better than the wider ones.  Still I think it depends on the roo.  I've had ones that would freak out so bad, running backwards, crashing into things and never getting used to it.  I got rid of them, because I would never be able to leave them alone wearing one.

I saw it and I WANT ONE!!!   My daughter thought it was hilarious.  

X2 - I thought I was Irish as well....

Congratulations CH  on the new silkies!  It's awesome that you got 3 different colored chicks!!
yes

Well, wish me luck. The good news is I have someone coming for four piggies. The bad news is catching piglets is only funny till you have had to do it.
fl.gif
. For my ankle given how muddy everything is, and that Ellie does not get too mad and get me. Bbl I hope
wink.png
oh no!!! CAN WE GET THIS VIDEO TAPED PLEASE?????? and wrap the ankle first please!! good luck yes video video video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom