INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares,
lau.gif
I had all the vigor sucked out of me and I am ok yet.....
clap.gif
kids would get one good education from it, more so than candles.

I think the hard part would be the oxygen aeration during the last couple days.

Here is my broody goose with her gosling.
cutiesssss
Hi Mike!

Quote: oh NO!!!! omg that is alot!!!

A pic of my pigs. I think Jessimom was the person who likes them.
dawwwwwwww

Quote: Who better than all of us she asks?????
Quote: thanks its sweet!!! little stinkers!!!

Quote: no they have holes in the plastic which I dont get either lol I gotta read that later....

We are having a case of the disappearing chicks. They just run through the dog pen panels. I think the dogs are eating them. Finally put up chick fencing over the dog panels. Very sad
sad.png
. But I am still on a learning curve.

It has been so hot here I don't think my broody eggs will hatch. 105 last week. Over 100 all week. We put up some cooleroo shade clothes and misters. Hope that helps.

Eggs due to hatch this weekend.
I'm sorry your pups might be eating them. I've had chickens longer than I've had my current dog. So, every time I take chicks out of the hatcher, I have her sniff them. Any time a chick gets loose, she runs over and noses it, herding it over to us - keeping the cats away. She likes to play with the bigger chickens, but the rooster has gotten mean, so she stays away from their pen now.

Good morning all!! I don't have a cabinet 'bator, but I want to try to hatch an egg in a cup. That would be INCREDIBLE to see that whole process. I would need to take a month's vacation, just to watch it though.

yesss.gif
then you wont like my powerman 5000
lau.gif
I sold my mini van years ago to a menonite couple and forgot the CD in the player
gig.gif
always wondered if they listened to it!
lau.gif

They listened to it once. They were too shocked to figure out how to turn it off.

It is Excel. You want the source?

If you ever get the chance, I think you would like Kirkwood.

-Kathy
The source code would be nice.

I just bought my first Arduino. I'm going to use one to control a new incubator, another to control my automatic doors and another for the winter water system and lights.

What I wanted to know is how they controlled weight loss.... Better get on another device and watch the video!
-Banti
Doesn't matter.

No shell
Idk how important that would be
X2

They used a fertilized egg. This technique can be a good substitute to dirty or cracked eggs!
The big bonus is that you dont have to turn!
Or assisted hatches.

not yet, I am hoping to soon though
wow sorry to hear about the wasps, I miss skiing I mostly liked the glades, my step dad is crazy about skiing still, we even used to ski in the summer-sand skiing , just don't fall lol
good afternoon ms sunshine!!!!
Never done it.
I read about skiing in Dubai.
http://www.skidubai.com/
It says "There are two things to note: firstly, this was all done in a sterilised lab environment, so don't try it at home."

Hmmm.
Good point.

Me too I listen to anything that up lift my soul!
Celtic Woman is uplifting.

0.jpg

How can you run and jump and still play violin this fantastically? I love her. She must practice.

0.jpg

Carlos is uplifting.

0.jpg

cutiesssss
Hi Mike!

oh NO!!!! omg that is alot!!!

dawwwwwwww

Who better than all of us she asks?????
thanks its sweet!!! little stinkers!!!

no they have holes in the plastic which I dont get either lol I gotta read that later....
I read that they melted the holes with a heated rod? Same thing the girls did in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom