INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@casportpony what type of tape do you suggest to use to help brace toes straight on a chick. I keep having it fall off and I am going nuts here trying to straighten her toes out.

@casportpony what type of tape do you suggest to use to help brace toes straight on a chick. I keep having it fall off and I am going nuts here trying to straighten her toes out.
Do you have any medical tape? I used that.
BTW use the at button on the reply box to make a tag. @casportpony

Well, it has been a long day in more than one way. I am going to bed minus a foot warmer :hit

Last edited:
Do you have any medical tape? I used that.
BTW use the at button on the reply box to make a tag. @casportpony

Well, it has been a long day in .ore than one way. I am going to bed minus a foot warmed :hit

Thank you! I am on mobile and don't see a reply button. Maybe I am just tired though.

Quote:
hugs.gif

-Kathy

She may have wanted an excuse to eat lunch with her hands, so she hid the spoon. Or, I teach her some odd things that I think every child should know. Like how to feed your ear and eye. Sometimes her bellybutton... Today I was sticking golf balls in her swimsuit. Maybe that triggered it.

tongue.png

I use electrical tape..comes off easy..some think..what? I love it.

I trim the corners. Make them rounded. I also use this tape for splayed leg. Cut the tape in half..length wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom