INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't reach yet, I saw a program in NG, that the Chicago municipality even tried to bikt an electrical barrier to stop them.
You have some nasty other fish inviting yiur river, I think that the worst is thd Snake head,

Never tasted it, it seems like a good eating.
I know a guy who catches quite a few in the Potomac; says they're good eating. I'll take his word for it.

They haven't reach yet, I saw a program in NG, that the Chicago municipality even tried to bikt an electrical barrier to stop them. You have some nasty other fish inviting yiur river, I think that the worst is thd Snake head, Never tasted it, it seems like a good eating.
It is a delicacy in Asia.
Nope. Granny's house is convinced the nanny is just full of hot air. Hence my new avatar. :lol:
Bummer. You didn't try and squeeze it out of her did you?
So silver carps, dogs, cats, karacroches, scorpions,........ so don't give me the Asian food taste as an example! :lau

So silver carps, dogs, cats, karacroches, scorpions,........ so don't give me the Asian food taste as an example!
lau.gif
Insects are a great source of protein
lol.png

They haven't reach yet, I saw a program in NG, that the Chicago municipality even tried to bikt an electrical barrier to stop them. You have some nasty other fish inviting yiur river, I think that the worst is thd Snake head, Never tasted it, it seems like a good eating.
Nope. Granny's house is convinced the nanny is just full of hot air. Hence my new avatar. :lol:
The gas?
@campingshaws Any goatlings to report?
I have asked you if she is pregnant! :lol:
I told you yes! Her milk bag is nice and full. Unless she's having a hysterical gas baby that she plans to also feed...

I know a guy who catches quite a few in the Potomac; says they're good eating. I'll take his word for it.
It belongs to the Perciformers the largest, and tastest bony fish order, when the carps belongs to the Cypriniformes, a different fish order.

The gas?
@campingshaws Any goatlings to report?
I have asked you if she is pregnant! :lol:
I told you yes! Her milk bag is nice and full. Unless she's having a hysterical gas baby that she plans to also feed...
:thumbsup How long she is pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom