INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a stethoscope, but gave it back to my nurse friend after hers was stolen. I haven't handled her in a few days, so I'll go do that in a minute. Maybe I'll try to candle her when it gets darks tonight.

Make sure somebody takes a video camera with them to the candling so we can see proof.
lau.gif

@ChickenCanoe I know, I just thought you might want a couple of layers for eggs while you save yours for incubating.
Yeah, seeing four coons together the other night was a good reminder. Unfortunately, while I am on vacation two of four coops will be dependant on the security of the run and the llama since it does not have an automatic door opener. I just hope I can get a few of this group before I leave. Or I need to leave out lots of cat food.
I really appreciate it. I'm still getting enough eggs to eat. I just need to focus on the task at hand and get things working again.

When is your trip and where are you going?

I saw video of one jumping into the boat & breaking a woman's jaw
They kept hitting my partner in the back on the canoe race and he thought I was hitting him.

He planned on taking the next one to jump into the boat and tie it to the bow. He figured when it started stinking, it would cause us to paddle faster.

I need to figure out what is wrong before trying to give eggs to another broody. That looks like there is development to me.
Did it die?
I would give the following a good perusal to try and determine what is up with your egg fertility/vitality.
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00008570/00001/3j

I thought development started from the blastoderm thing?
They do.

It is a delicacy in Asia.

And the bane of our existence on the Missouri river.

People continue to screw up the natural balance. I hate to think what things will be like in another 50 years.
Extreme heat and drought, extinctions, hordes of invasive species, rising seas. Where does it end?

Last edited:
Chickens usually molt in the fall? I think my rooster might be starting I keep finding random feathers everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom