INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't reach yet, I saw a program in NG, that the Chicago municipality even tried to bikt an electrical barrier to stop them. You have some nasty other fish inviting yiur river, I think that the worst is thd Snake head, Never tasted it, it seems like a good eating.
It is a delicacy in Asia.
Nope. Granny's house is convinced the nanny is just full of hot air. Hence my new avatar. :lol:
Bummer. You didn't try and squeeze it out of her did you?
The gas?
@campingshaws Any goatlings to report?
Nope. Granny's house is convinced the nanny is just full of hot air. Hence my new avatar. :lol:
I have asked you if she is pregnant! :lol:
I told you yes! Her milk bag is nice and full. Unless she's having a hysterical gas baby that she plans to also feed...
:thumbsup How long she is pregnant?
Hard to say. We got her late April, she was supposed to have been bred in January but that clearly not the case. :/ Or she was, but it didn't take and she was bred again later. :confused:

They haven't reach yet, I saw a program in NG, that the Chicago municipality even tried to bikt an electrical barrier to stop them. You have some nasty other fish inviting yiur river, I think that the worst is thd Snake head, Never tasted it, it seems like a good eating.
It is a delicacy in Asia.
Bummer. You didn't try and squeeze it out of her did you?
The gas?
@campingshaws Any goatlings to report?
I have asked you if she is pregnant! :lol:
I told you yes! Her milk bag is nice and full. Unless she's having a hysterical gas baby that she plans to also feed...
:thumbsup How long she is pregnant?
Hard to say. We got her late April, she was supposed to have been bred in January but that clearly not the case. :/ Or she was, but it didn't take and she was bred again later. :confused:
One of this morning, after you have lost all hope, you enter your goat pen, and you will find a twins!

Last edited:
Quote: The gas?
Quote: I have asked you if she is pregnant!
lol.png

Do you have a stethescope? You should be able to hear a heartbeat, or two, or three, if everything's o.k.

I had a stethoscope, but gave it back to my nurse friend after hers was stolen. I haven't handled her in a few days, so I'll go do that in a minute. Maybe I'll try to candle her when it gets darks tonight.

I had a stethoscope, but gave it back to my nurse friend after hers was stolen. I haven't handled her in a few days, so I'll go do that in a minute. Maybe I'll try to candle her when it gets darks tonight.
Sounds like a good plan! Gonna take a big flashlight though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom