INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I need to move, my back is not happy today. Need to shuffle birds, do house work and all that fun stuff. Did get my toolbox together and hubby pulled out a small vice for me to mount on top of it too. Them he started pulling out tools for me!!! Yes I know, strange female, I like tools and such. But I can make some dang cool stuff!

Lol your not strange at all, trust me

you have plenty off the top of it, I personally would set it upright in a cup in the bator so that it doesnt get out too soon.   it still looks really pink like 

did it only make one hole in the shell before you opened or bigger holes?

It hadn't made any hole, it's day 30 and all the others have hatched so I candled this one thinking that there would be nothing there but it had internally pipped but I wasn't sure how long it had internally pipped for but giving the others externally pipped over 42 hours ago I thought this one should have by now? So I made a hole and then peeled back some shell.

Yayyyy I want chickies lol
Howdy......kind of bummed out ...I only got one duckling this hatch. He is a cutie though. We call him J.D. When we asked my granddaughter its name she said....."just duck".....so we call it.....J.D.
Lol jd? Hmmm I bet sally likes that name
Meet J.D.
:love so cute!
I had a parakeet in high school - named it LB (for Little Bird). :D Lived with my parents while I was in college and did well until my mother decided it was a reasonable idea to try to vacuum out the bottom of the cage with the vacuum hose while the bird was still inside the cage. No more LB.:th - Ant Farm
That's awful! :hugs
Good mornin', good mornin' We've danced the whole night through Good mornin', good mornin' to you
Yer awake this morning
I now have 5 beautiful ducklings!! I just took them out of the bator to put in the brooder as none of the other eggs have external pips. We are on day 30 now and as I took them out I quickly candled the others... One has an internal pip. The latest one to externally pip was over 42 hours ago so I have no idea how long the other one has been internally pipped for. Shall I make a hole?
:fl
Question please! What kind of ducks were in the last pic???? Mandarin of some sort??? Omg,adorable!!! Wants some! Can't havies,no duck spaces! Dang it!
silver or platinum mandarin
Mornin MC Mornin Liz Mornin yall
Currently Viewing

5 Members, 12 Guests DwayneNLiz MotorcycleChick Sally Sunshine abidaby kwhites634
good morning sunshine!!!
2600.png

Well I need to move, my back is not happy today. Need to shuffle birds, do house work and all that fun stuff. Did get my toolbox together and hubby pulled out a small vice for me to mount on top of it too. Them he started pulling out tools for me!!! Yes I know, strange female, I like tools and such. But I can make some dang cool stuff!
Nothing wrong with that! Puts you a step ahead of most, female and male

whites Harmony Ann wants to learn to shoot rifle so she can hunt.

My dad had given the gun my boys used to my nephew and its long gone.

Any suggestions for what I should find her?

She has short frame and arms like me
I'd start her off with a youth sized single shot .22. It'll have a shortened stock, won't have the recoil of the higher calibers, and uses the cheapest ammo of any rifle. After she's proficient with it, she can use it on tree rats & sitting rabbits; even 'coon if she can hit 'em in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom