INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The malpositioned chick in the egg finally hatched but the chick looks weak and might have some walking problem

Am I aloud to ask for egg buying suggestions here? Like "does anyone know where I could fine some serama eggs?" (Just an example)
go for it!

The malpositioned chick in the egg finally hatched but the chick looks weak and might have some walking problem

sooo cute!! looks EE, look at the beard!!

needs electrolytes, and to rest, its tired from working so hard

Homemade Electrolyte Recipe for weak/ill chicks post #3876

Last edited:
@Sally Sunshine brought me out of hiding. All is well just been busy. Lets see. Nothing in the bator and nothing planned for the moment. Had a rough go with heat index in the 110-115 range. It was rough on the chicks but anything over a few months seemed to fair better. All seems well with the twins other than the nursery isnt done. Itll happen maybe. Been wanting to come back and chat but work is busy and home is busier so a quick update and hopes of a slower pace in the future. Hope all is well with yall.

@Sally Sunshine brought me out of hiding. All is well just been busy. Lets see. Nothing in the bator and nothing planned for the moment. Had a rough go with heat index in the 110-115 range. It was rough on the chicks but anything over a few months seemed to fair better. All seems well with the twins other than the nursery isnt done. Itll happen maybe. Been wanting to come back and chat but work is busy and home is busier so a quick update and hopes of a slower pace in the future. Hope all is well with yall.
Glad to hear things are going well.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom