INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhhh my! Lil fluffy nuggets of joy!!!

Morning Everyone! Lurking from work for a few. Slight headache, Jameson and Bud Black Crown chaser were going down really well last night.

Quail and Giant chicks doing well. About 8 days to go on the eggs in the bator.

Going to try to get a new machinist box tomorrow, dumb me didn't think of it last week. Hope to take a slow walk thru Rural King again too and look at the tools and chicken stuff of course! Probably be in there 2 hours again with the hubby.
Morning. Only 2 hours?

Morning Everyone! Lurking from work for a few. Slight headache, Jameson and Bud Black Crown chaser were going down really well last night.

Going to try to get a new machinist box tomorrow, dumb me didn't think of it last week. Hope to take a slow walk thru Rural King again too and look at the tools and chicken stuff of course! Probably be in there 2 hours again with the hubby.
Good morning! How do you spend two hours in there?

Ohhhh my! Lil fluffy nuggets of joy!!!
droolin.gif
Nuggets!

Don't roll your eyes at me. :tongue (Chaos posts the cartoon in 3,2,1...)

I don't think they are even close. Golf balls don't have safety features.
:bun
No they don't have safety features but I do want to make a golf ball Canon.

Good morning to all of you! EYS! מזל טוב
Shalom Benny

Last edited:

Morning. Only 2 hours?

That's a fast walk thru, was being conservative. We spend 40 min in the gun section first some reason. Ohhh myyyy! Look we need that! Ohhhh more shotgun loads! Ohhhh gun oil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom