INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday deer Sally!! Health and long years! Wishing you that you will always be surrounded with loving family and friends!

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

No, because I will take them both! :weee

LOL
I will post them again.
Chaos has the ... Whatever balls I sent him. Is that your favorite too?

I still have a million golf balls, and only so many nest boxes. No!
Then I would :hit and you don't want to see that I promise.

Last edited:

Sally has posted that twice lately. Weren't both times to you?
bun.gif

No they don't have safety features but I do want to make a golf ball Canon.
Shalom Benny
You mentioned that. And you know wh... I better rephrase that. Let me know when you need more golf balls.

2 hours is easy to spend! Just walk in, and zschipp! Two hours is GONE.

I go with my brother-in-law. I will do anything to get him off my butt, and keep him from making a scene. I am in and out ASAP. Ten minutes is too long.
Then I would
hit.gif
Okay. I am moving in with you.

You mentioned that. And you know wh... I better rephrase that. Let me know when you need more golf balls.

I go with my brother-in-law. I will do anything to get him off my butt, and keep him from making a scene. I am in and out ASAP. Ten minutes is too long.
I am going to find someone for my upstairs. It has 680 sq. ft., and is basically separate. Just utilities in exchange for a few household chores, three meals a week from my freezer of meat, and mowing the yard.

Last edited:
Shalom Chaos, Dax, Bubbles, mike, and dear Abi!

Hi benny!

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom