INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and good evening to everyone. I'm surely new to this thread
smile.png
. I'm from Northwest Indiana and I just recently started up an egg ranch, tickled pink about it too. I have over 8 Peking, 4 Blue Swedish, 3 Snowy, 6 Muscovy, 16 hens and 3 roosters. With that being said, I would really like to start incubating my chicken eggs since I get more duck eggs than chicken and my egg customers prefer chicken. So I've been looking around for an incubator and reading some of the reviews, im now unsure what to get. So I figured it was best to turn to my fellow backyard chicken members. Is there a good brand or even a certain incubator that you would refer? Some of them I noticed horrible hatch rates
sad.png
. i just ddon't want to spend a good amount of money to be completely unsatisfied. Please help this momma out cause she's lost LOL. Thank you much. God Bless
Welcome to the thread! @locoshuevos
big_smile.png
NOTES LINKS & Informational POST LINKS - BackYard Chickens Community
see my signature!

I only use coolerbators with wafer thermostats

Mornin MC hows the fingers?

Quote: lol

Quote: Im ok how bout you?

Last edited:
@Sally Sunshine - That looks like it hurts, ouch!

Well, day 18 and we are on lock down as of tonight. Our 2 small eggs, have nice air sacs and the entire egg is dark and hard to see through, so I think it's a good sign. The 3 big eggs... have air sacs, but I'm not 100% sure they are viable. They don't look dark and full of stuff... so we will see.

Crossing fingers we at least get 1 birdie out of the 5/6 that survived to this stage.
fl.gif

Mornin MC hows the fingers?
Fine, thank you.

At 5:44 my box was an hour away! My PO doesn't open til 11.
11?...why bother?
They had their funding cut. Lucky to still be open at all. 11-4 on weekdays, 8-10 on Saturday. But the lady is a sweetheart and gives us the mail even if we don't have a key. And she gives the kids candy at Halloween and gifts at Christmas.
The kids finished off the milk this morning so there's none for coffee. :hit
I am sorry. Buy powdered milk. It works.
I'm a delicate flower. I've rarely been desperate enough to enjoy black coffee.
I got used to it when I kept running out of creamer at work.
:duc [COLOR=0000CD]Yes??? If you are wondering why I told him, it is because I am constantly getting splinters. They rarely come out. He thinks it is funny.[/COLOR] sure blame Sally :he [COLOR=0000CD]Not blaming exactly.... Just saying that is when it happened.[/COLOR] just be glad its in yer nail [COLOR=0000CD]I have seen worse. My sister is missing a chunk of thigh where it had to be removed to get the chunk of wood.[/COLOR]
maxresdefault.jpg
I think I have some powdered milk in the pantry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom