INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: They had their funding cut. Lucky to still be open at all. 11-4 on weekdays, 8-10 on Saturday. But the lady is a sweetheart and gives us the mail even if we don't have a key. And she gives the kids candy at Halloween and gifts at Christmas.

Quote: I think I have some powdered milk in the pantry!
They keep raising postage rates & decreasing their service! Why am I not surprised?

Mornin Sunshine
frow.gif
mornin sweets!
The kids finished off the milk this morning so there's none for coffee.
hit.gif

ummmmm dont you have goats???? mornin campin, yer package coming today?

Quote: I'm a delicate flower. I've rarely been desperate enough to enjoy black coffee.
lol

At 5:44 my box was an hour away! My PO doesn't open til 11.
WHAT PO that dont open till 11???? yer in hicksville woman yeezus!

?
Where is the blood?
lol no exit for it?

@Sally Sunshine - That looks like it hurts, ouch!

Well, day 18 and we are on lock down as of tonight. Our 2 small eggs, have nice air sacs and the entire egg is dark and hard to see through, so I think it's a good sign. The 3 big eggs... have air sacs, but I'm not 100% sure they are viable. They don't look dark and full of stuff... so we will see.

Crossing fingers we at least get 1 birdie out of the 5/6 that survived to this stage.
lol thats not my hand, I would have ripped it out with my teeth in an instant not taken a pic of it
lau.gif

GOOD LUCK!!!! yep sounds good!!!! I have serama hatching too!! good luck

Hey WHITES, pioneer pole building which is just over the mnt from us, and they said to call THEIR supplier in Schuylkill haven for steel roofing. http://www.alpinebuildingsupply.com/

frow.gif
Hello, Darlin'. I'll keep that in mind...Thanks. I can probably get it @ Lowes cheaper by the time I factor in the cost of getting up there @ back, Id think; not sure.

@Sally Sunshine - That looks like it hurts, ouch!

Well, day 18 and we are on lock down as of tonight. Our 2 small eggs, have nice air sacs and the entire egg is dark and hard to see through, so I think it's a good sign. The 3 big eggs... have air sacs, but I'm not 100% sure they are viable. They don't look dark and full of stuff... so we will see.

Crossing fingers we at least get 1 birdie out of the 5/6 that survived to this stage.
Good luck with your hatch!
fl.gif

Hey WHITES, pioneer pole building which is just over the mnt from us, and they said to call THEIR supplier in Schuylkill haven for steel roofing. http://www.alpinebuildingsupply.com/

Great, did you call the supplier yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom