INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super excited!!! Puff my broody serama was awfully quiet today. I dont candle the eggs under her-just leave that to mother nature. 2 tiny babies under her with 2 more possibly to go!!!! And the best part is at least one of those is from Stan-my tri-colored that died. So Stan lives on!!!!!
big_smile.png

@kwhites634 I am losing whats left of my mind.... The coop run is a poopy muddy nasty mess!!! I need my hand to do pea gravel and sand. The hubby would do it but he is on 7 days right now with crazy afternoon hours and still has to build my serama breeding pens and clear an area for the new coop that is being built on Halloween
he.gif
Do you or anybody else have any ideas how to dry up a muddy run other than sand and pea gravel. I wish you could find people to do side jobs these days..... I would totally hire somebody to haul sand and gravel back there!!!! But nobody wants the dirty work
hu.gif

@kwhites634
 I am losing whats left of my mind.... The coop run is a poopy muddy nasty mess!!! I need my hand to do pea gravel and sand. The hubby would do it but he is on 7 days right now with crazy afternoon hours and still has to build my serama breeding pens and clear an area for the new coop that is being built on Halloween:he  Do you or anybody else have any ideas how to dry up a muddy run other than sand and pea gravel. I wish you could find people to do side jobs these days..... I would totally hire somebody to haul sand and gravel back there!!!! But nobody wants the dirty work:confused:
put some sand rock in it

Quote: they shells are thick as heck, I really had to watch humidity and constantly change it. but I always had fresh and old eggs ughhh @mlm Mike has his longer and has been growing his out, I sold all mine.
I set them ,kept humidity around 35-40, raised humidity day 23/24. A bunch hatched. Sold most, have 8 left.

Thank you!

@Sally Sunshine Love the new avatar!

Thanks

Quote: X2!

thanks thanks
Quote: X3. Much less confusing
thanks thanks thanks hi again Peter

Guess what?! Henny penny is broody. AGAIN.
barnie.gif

I can't win.
lau.gif

Super excited!!! Puff my broody serama was awfully quiet today. I dont candle the eggs under her-just leave that to mother nature. 2 tiny babies under her with 2 more possibly to go!!!! And the best part is at least one of those is from Stan-my tri-colored that died. So Stan lives on!!!!!
big_smile.png
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom