INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here are the eggs that my friend sent me. Got them set tonight. I set one in with my others that I put on their sides, so I could put these in the turner. The one, is huge! Not sure if it will hatch or not..had to put it in this bator on it's side to see which end is up, not sure she had it right..so, will know in a few days. Then I can set it into the turner. She said to set them all, because she isn't sure that they are all fertile, but sure hoping those splash marans are!

Not sure yet, but if so...then...
sad.png

Remember, just barely barely budge that knob. When your room temp drops, so will your temp in your bator. Your eggs are far enough along that you can have them a degree lower, they will be fine..but really really try not to get them too high.

Just keep an eye on it, tweak it barely until you have it set close to where you want it, even if it's a degree lower. If it's been low, may take a while for it to get it back up again, give it time, but like I said, make sure it isn't getting too high. Not over 102! Ideal around 99 to 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom