INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oopps... Someone must have thought it was Christmas! Look what arrived at the post office today Black Copper Marans ;)

Gotta love those pretty Marans eggs! I couldn't help but notice the saddle in the background. It's pretty too :)

do you have room to add a tall narrow container? It would give you a longer lasting water reserve without too much surface area for evaporation.[/quote]

Actually, I do. I hadn't thought of that!!

Thank you!!

do you have room to add a tall narrow container? It would give you a longer lasting water reserve without too much surface area for evaporation.

Actually, I do. I hadn't thought of that!!

Thank you!![/QUOTE]
Just remember, the humidity is determined by the surface area of the water, not the volume

Gotta love those pretty Marans eggs! I couldn't help but notice the saddle in the background. It's pretty too :)

It's a Tex Tan Imperial... Covered in butterflies, old, and weighs a ton but I LOVE it. Found it on eBay :) thanks for noticing. I swear it seems like A LOT of horse people keep chickens as well.

It's a Tex Tan Imperial... Covered in butterflies, old, and weighs a ton but I LOVE it. Found it on eBay
smile.png
thanks for noticing. I swear it seems like A LOT of horse people keep chickens as well.

I am a horse person lol. I show arabians Extremely competitively. I was a horse person before I was a chicken person as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom