INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, yes, Sally is sending me serama eggs
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
thumbsup.gif

By the time I got to my boat the water would be dried up & I wouldn't need a pump...it's in WI
oh crud, a hot air balloon perhaps and a fishin rod!!! Hey a new sport!!!

oh chit its been done!!!
article-0-0D0382E600000578-86_634x499.jpg

not really I think I am ruined for life

perhaps??????

I think the time would pay off better working with the kids and dogs
hide.gif
but yes very cool. I should have thought to clicker train my kids from the start
lau.gif

a must huh ? he actually wanted them? are you sure "back then" he just wasnt trying to be loveable to you?
gig.gif
His mother bought the entire family footie pajamas, and he willingly wore them, even when I told him not too because I couldn't touch him if he had them on. I refused to touch him if he was wearing footie pajamas to bed. :hmm LOL

He actually complains about the Texas heat never giving him a reason to wear them anymore. haha

I guess he found them very comfortable to sleep in, and he didn't usually need a blanket. He said I hogged the blankets and this way, his feet never got cold.

(I hate socks on my feet when I'm sleeping, and usually have my feet uncovered from the blankets, too.)

If only you could clicker train a kid.... I like my dog, and I spend time with her everyday, but my daughter's more into the birds, then dogs right now, and I like doing activities with her, I have very little interest in her bug obsession, so I try other ways to find things to do with her that she enjoys that doesn't make me want to rip my hair out. :eek:

What is everyone got going this weekend?

Guess, lol

they'll find homes
nobody :hit

:weee

ROFL!!! 

Bubba is so cute, but i love this look the cat is giving Jasper

lol

you do know that chickens eat ticks right?

Congrats!
very cute!

got the same one on ebay (but green), it said discontinued by manufacturer but it was only like $3

:love  congrats !!

temps sound fine to me

:celebrate

LOL!!!!

YAYYYYY!!!!!

I'm invisible, mwahahahaha!!!

go on zenniotical.com super cheap 

love this post lol

At this point, I doubt they'll be gone before I need to go to all the work of moving them outside- as in, this weekend. Nobody wants chicks on FB OR CL and those who do have all fallen through.

I'm gonna candle my eggs!:oops:

-Kathy

:gig

Sally, I would have thought you'd be wearing chicken socks!

Guess, lol
At this point, I doubt they'll be gone before I need to go to all the work of moving them outside- as in, this weekend. Nobody wants chicks on FB OR CL and those who do have all fallen through.
gig.gif

Sally, I would have thought you'd be wearing chicken socks!
I love Zennioptical, this is where I get all my adult/teenager glasses from... sadly, they don't have the plastic, baby-friendly glasses on there. :(

Quote:
OK, yes, Sally is sending me serama eggs
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

not really I think I am ruined for life

hugs.gif
That's okay, we here on BYC will finish ruining you
lau.gif
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
thumbsup.gif

By the time I got to my boat the water would be dried up & I wouldn't need a pump...it's in WI
oh crud, a hot air balloon perhaps and a fishin rod!!! Hey a new sport!!!

oh chit its been done!!!
article-0-0D0382E600000578-86_634x499.jpg

Trolling at its finest! Might be a bit touchy landing a bigun', though. Maybe a net with a long handle .......vewy vewy long
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom