INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif

cleaning, and I dont have any chicken socks
hit.gif
You should get some. Chicken socks are amazing.

Look at all the variety you could have!!!

And for those sexy night outs :

perhaps??????
a must huh ? he actually wanted them? are you sure "back then" he just wasnt trying to be loveable to you?
gig.gif
have you already shipped them? i hope so
lol

but did you already do your food shopping and packin?
yep

I love Zennioptical, this is where I get all my adult/teenager glasses from... sadly, they don't have the plastic, baby-friendly glasses on there. :(
me too, they have kids glasses though and you can probably buy a few pairs way cheaper

:lau

cleaning, and I dont have any  chicken socks :hit
Correct!

And fishing thru the spidery tangle of weeds on the garden to find more fruit, moving the chicks out of the basement, making bread, etc....

Why couldn't you make some? Get some plain socks, stencils, and fabric paint, and put them kids to work. LOL

Last edited:
have you already shipped them? i hope so
lol

yep

me too, they have kids glasses though and you can probably buy a few pairs way cheaper
He wears a baby-size. The young-kid sized glasses are too big for his tiny little head so far.

He's still in 18 month clothes, despite being two, and his head size is barely 25% on the charts... so he's smaller then 75% of other kids head size, and he's like 5-10% height/weight... so tiny little thing. :(

It will be a while before he can wear normal kid glasses.

Quote:
OK, yes, Sally is sending me serama eggs
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

not really I think I am ruined for life

hugs.gif
That's okay, we here on BYC will finish ruining you
lau.gif
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
thumbsup.gif

By the time I got to my boat the water would be dried up & I wouldn't need a pump...it's in WI
oh crud, a hot air balloon perhaps and a fishin rod!!! Hey a new sport!!!

oh chit its been done!!!
article-0-0D0382E600000578-86_634x499.jpg

Trolling at its finest! Might be a bit touchy landing a bigun', though. Maybe a net with a long handle .......vewy vewy long
lau.gif

crab drop net, like we use on the piers and bridges

pier-trolling-2.jpg
6a0120a5c94e03970b012875655f16970c-pi

Last edited:
Quote:
Correct!

And fishing thru the spidery tangle of weeds on the garden to find more fruit, moving the chicks out of the basement, making bread, etc....

Why couldn't you make some? Get some plain socks, stencils, and fabric paint, and put them kids to work. LOL
yummy I call pumpkin chocolate chip bread! ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom