INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest work day of the year.... Got up and ready to leave the house by 6 so I could be at work by 6:30 and my car wouldn't start!

Really?
Oh no! I pray things are better!
Morning all-started to get caught up on the reading and then my ADD kicked in. Can't stand the coop anymore. Chickens are nasty and I dont want them to get sick. My run is approximately 24x12' long. I was thinking to lay the weed barrier down and then get 2 yards of pea gravel and 2 yards of fill sand delivered. Does this sound like it would work??? any better ideas?? Not enogh leaves yet...
sounds like a great plan

Morning all-started to get caught up on the reading and then my ADD kicked in. Can't stand the coop anymore. Chickens are nasty and I dont want them to get sick. My run is approximately 24x12' long. I was thinking to lay the weed barrier down and then get 2 yards of pea gravel and 2 yards of fill sand delivered. Does this sound like it would work??? any better ideas?? Not enogh leaves yet...
probably, need to watch out for cocci if it stays wet too long

I own the last pair of socks pictured....
LOL, not good as burger rolls though
sickbyc.gif

I haven't made pumpkin bread in ages.... Mmmm....
i also like zucchini bread
hint hint

The gravel & sand are just going to sit there in piles, aren't they, 'til you can handle a shovel again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom