INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this D.... thread is not working AGAIN!!
You know they are going to want to close this thread and start a new one dontcha? Amazing how posts are removed and then everything goes to heck in a handbasket.

Did anyone notice I said something??? No one responded....
1f62a.png
Well one person gave me a smiley wave! Thanks to that person but the rest of you are FIRED!!!

Ohhh and the page keeps reloading...thought I'd throw that in there.
Hi Love, technical issues with the thread since posts have been deleted.
sorry

Well thread seems to be working again.
fl.gif

Edit: Spoke too soon.
he.gif
sorry hippsters

Quote: oh whites the D thing isnt is it!!! ughhh Maybe they should put the missing posts back and it will go back to normal again eh? dunno

Good morning Sunshine!
frow.gif
hugs.gif
mornin sweets

Quote: Hello!

Good morning!

Quote: Hi Sally!
hugs.gif

hugs mornin Michael

.There's our little ray of sunshine on this dreary morning!
How you doing?
hugs.gif
love.gif

I'm guessing your Hughesnet Tech hasn't bothered to show yet.
oh dont even go there whites!! ughhhh hugs and love whites

Quote: mornin lalo!!! hugs

Morning everyone. On the road again. Awful headache this morning.
hmm.png
oh love I am sorry, I hope you knock it out soon!!! sniffin too much craft glue?

You know they are going to want to close this thread and start a new one dontcha? Amazing how posts are removed and then everything goes to heck in a handbasket.

Hi Love, technical issues with the thread since posts have been deleted.
sorry

sorry hippsters

oh whites the D thing isnt is it!!! ughhh Maybe they should put the missing posts back and it will go back to normal again eh? dunno
I had actually been thinking bout this recently.... I figgered it was only a matter of time.

Sally WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? YOU THINK ALL THIS PROBLEM ARE ON PURPOSE? Way they want to close the most active thread in BYC???

Last edited:
I gave my dakota to one of the older sons it was a dang rust bucket, so upsetting too. whats up with yours? mine was 01

No rust that I've noticed; the body would be great if I'd quit running into stuff on my own place. Engine runs great. Mine's 4 years younger than yours, but only has just over 58,000 on it; pretty good for 11 years old! It would sit for weeks at a time before I sold my little Neon. I even had a mouse run out of it one day, it'd been parked for so long. It's very likely the last vehicle.I'll ever own.

You know they are going to want to close this thread and start a new one dontcha?  Amazing how posts are removed and then everything goes to heck in a handbasket.

Hi Love,  technical issues with the thread since posts have been deleted. 
sorry

sorry hippsters

oh whites  the D thing isnt is it!!!  ughhh  Maybe they should put the missing posts back and it will go back to normal again eh?  dunno

I had actually been thinking bout this recently.... I figgered it was only a matter of time.

I have told you that I am not a big believer on coincidence. ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom