INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Hey, how are you doing? I just made a new chicken contest
tongue.png

We did a 3 man switch, 1 on each bator and 1 on the egg. Got it moved super quick, added the extra sponge. Humidity only dropped to 58, but it's climbing. I think the second sponge will be too much, but we'll see. Thanks for the help!

I missed 1 12/26 hatch egg. That means I have one of the 1/1 hals in my lockdown. Oh well. live and learn.

Not sure when it pipped. I hope it's ok!
Good deal! I should have mentioned using very warm or hot water on the sponge so it would evaporate faster and get the humidity up quicker, but it sounds like it's doing just fine.
thumbsup.gif

We have only 2 months summer vecation, and we do work on friday!

You have classes 6 days a week, then?

Yes,
Normally a teacher that work 100% have one day off, that he can choose, I am working 140% so normally, I had to work 6 days,
But because I work in 2 different school, and I work in the afternoon and evening, I have 3 days off! I work very long days, to get this day off!

Good deal! I should have mentioned using very warm or hot water on the sponge so it would evaporate faster and get the humidity up quicker, but it sounds like it's doing just fine.
thumbsup.gif
I did nuke the sponge before i put it in. It was room temperature! Woohoo, this is killing me....glad we've been checking the old 'bator every time we check the new happy chicks....

Sometimes , especially in cold weather , the thirst mechanism is not functioning optimally, and it can cause a fluid deficiency , which can be translated to Headache , do you make sure to drink enough ?

I never drink enough, Benny. The only time I drink during this time of year is if I make myself drink, or when I eat a meal. I drink a lot of coffee, but it doesn't provide the proper amount of fluid I should be taking in. I don't know why, but I suddenly feel thirsty...

Thank you for reminding me!  
:thumbsup

I have exactly the same problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom