INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick #10 hatched! she is yellow
barnie.gif
what happened to the variety of colors
gig.gif

:smack
Well, you were being good this mornin, but now it's a free for all! :smack
Looks like what I had with some of mine; it went away by itself when I improved flock health. :confused:
Never did figure out what it was, so tell us if you do!
what do you do to improve health. This is a new group.

well, she had it when I was out there. It was a bubble and then as pictured. I did not feel it. She looks otherwise like the others. First is snot picture second is all of them.

smack.gif

Well, you were being good this mornin, but now it's a free for all!
smack.gif

Looks like what I had with some of mine; it went away by itself when I improved flock health.
hu.gif

Never did figure out what it was, so tell us if you do!
hugs.gif
Thanks, Bubbles... you give the best smacks in town!!!!
lau.gif

Kind of what I was thinking. If this is the only symptom, it may not be anything serious. If it's an upper respiratory infection, there may or may not be other symptoms to follow. Even something a simple as dirty bedding (think ammonia buildup) can cause a runny nose. Without knowing what's causing it, it's best not to treat for anything. I'd look at environmental factors first, and keep an eye on bird to see if there's improvement of progression.

what do you do to improve health. This is a new group.

I got rid of my lice problem & checked for worms. It seemed only to effect my young birds.

:hugs   Thanks, Bubbles... you give the best smacks in town!!!!  :lau

Kind of what I was thinking. If this is the only symptom, it may not be anything serious. If it's an upper respiratory infection, there may or may not be other symptoms to follow. Even something a simple as dirty bedding (think ammonia buildup) can cause a runny nose. Without knowing what's causing it, it's best not to treat for anything. I'd look at environmental factors first, and keep an eye on bird to see if there's improvement of progression.  

You are more than welcome! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom