INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, CC!  :frow    Just  :caf    and playing the catch up game!!! How's my neighbor to the north this morning?

I made the mistake of going to sleep... then trying to catch up!   :barnie    Morning, Phil!!! Not fishing today???

Morning Ur, doing just fine this morning! A balmy 4 degrees outside, wood stove and tunes on in the garage, and cabinet bator build starts today! :thumbsup

Congrats again on the hatch! I got one hatched and one half zipped, the rest seem to have quit. :(

lol, ok so i just did what you said and they are still a tad off but im pretty sure it is because one was directly facing the ice, so do i just try and get my incubator temp in the middle of them or go with the higher or lower, of course they will be on opposite sides of the incubator too so there may be a fluctuation

Just mark them with the difference, and read them accordingly. If one was -2 on the calibration and you want 100, it should read 102.

nice I haven't been to Florida since I was a kid...would really like to get down there....maybe for the Daytona 500 some day.
It's probably changed a whole lot since you were there. My 2nd and current wife was born, raised, married, and raised two kids in Miami. Won't tell her age, but she lived there a long time. I spent several weeks down there and took in the sites, but couldn't wait to get back home. She came here and stayed 1 week, loved the place, and moved here permanently a month later. Her son recently moved here too, and he loves it too. Doesn't plan to go back, unless it's to visit. Their explanation is that it isn't the same city as it used to be back in the day. I'm sure a lot of cities along that coastline can say the same thing. I'm not surprised anymore when I meet folks here that migrated from FL...

Good morning Ur, Fire, And Dax! :caf

And all of you guest checking out the site, c'mon and sign up already! Don't cost nothing, just most of your free time once you get to know some of the threads! :lau

Good morning, just playing catch up. Good luck on the build today and take lots of pics.

Good morning Yokel and fire!!
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom