INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I was off on the phone to a nice gentleman that needs a hunting partner, thats all.... a little tri pup actually. And time got away during conversation.. seems I do that and he was late for work
hide.gif

Getting two new thermometers
good deal CH!!

Quote: muck I tell you,, MUCK! you may slip out now whites
big_smile.png
and clean you muzzle loader

Quote:
highfive.gif

Found a nest of eggs laid by a barred chocolate Muscovy, so thinking about firing up the Janoel.
hide.gif

-Kathy
SEND THEM TO MEEEEEE
clap.gif
ME ME MEEEEEE I am dying to hatch ducks again. I have issues I know

I'm so excited I got a new ee that is lavender a few weeks ago and she hasn't layed yet but I have been out to the coop a few times this morning and she has been in a box every time. Fingers crossed!!!
no pics we dont believe you
hu.gif

Shalom to every one in the Gorgona thred !
Every time that I live i need to catchup 400-600 posts!!
It is not normal!

Last edited:
I was off on the phone to a nice gentleman that needs a hunting partner, thats all.... a little tri pup actually. And time got away during conversation.. seems I do that and he was late for work
hide.gif

good deal CH!!

muck I tell you,, MUCK! you may slip out now whites
big_smile.png
and clean you muzzle loader

highfive.gif

SEND THEM TO MEEEEEE
clap.gif
ME ME MEEEEEE I am dying to hatch ducks again. I have issues I know

no pics we dont believe you
hu.gif
Muck? I was merely afraid you'd stuck it in your finger
gig.gif
Geesh...ask after your safety & welfare & what thanks do I get? There just ain't no pleasin' you gals, is there?
hit.gif

At the time I had one incubator, now I have 2 so I had eggs hatching mid dec. and eggs should have hatched jan 1. The chicks were roller derbing other eggs so I didn't know if that was an issue, I am trying to narrow down issues, as I start over. Thanks for all the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom