INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a blood ring?

How long has it been incubating? It looks like a normal 2/3 day egg to me.

It's day 9 today. I had candled on day 7 but wasn't seeing a lot of movement like the other eggs... So I candled again today and doesnt seem like there is any movement... But still not 100% sure so I may just leave in there and see if it progresses anymore.

But knowing my girls' eggs are fertile would it be so terrible if a couple eggs magically fell into a running bator? I mean if I'm not hatching I'm researching more breeds and my list gets longer lol

Eta: BTW have I mentioned DH2B started this when he wanted to buy the incubator and the first chickens? I just did the research and maybe added a couple dozen more chickens to his number. It's paying off though. We're ready to sell eggs, and we just got a new layer today(idk if its a self blue oegb or a buff silkie as those appear to be the only other two ready in that group.) And we'll never go hungry lol but we may still be poor until eggs start selling
wink.png
You think you're poor now; wait til chicken math REALLY kicks in.

What part of WI? My son's in Racine.

It's day 9 today. I had candled on day 7 but wasn't seeing a lot of movement like the other eggs... So I candled again today and doesnt seem like there is any movement... But still not 100% sure so I may just leave in there and see if it progresses anymore.

Hmmm.....Just leave it in, it looks like it has some light veining, maybe it was napping. Take it out if it starts to ooze or stink. How is the aircell? the one that I had redring on me the aircell disappeared in it. but it died on day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom