INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I measured it,its 4,1/8 inches.
is the lid Styrofoam?

Can I settle in here with you guys for a while? :)

I told my hubs I was "just going to do a test hatch" for the NYD HAL. That was two hatches ago and 24 chicks later :oops: :D I've still got 4 more batches of eggs to hatch (2 under broodies and 2 in the incubator).
In my defense, I did some serious flock reduction in the fall to cut the winter feed bill and so I can focus on one project and not many. Obviously my test hatch had good results, fertility has been great and the girls are laying well, so......I'm just over here collecting and marking eggs, popping them under hens or in the incubator :yiipchick

I'm hatching Silkies and Sizzles :love

I told my hubs I was "just going to do a test hatch" for the NYD HAL. That was two hatches ago and 24 chicks later :oops: :D I've still got 4 more batches of eggs to hatch (2 under broodies and 2 in the incubator).
In my defense, I did some serious flock reduction in the fall to cut the winter feed bill and so I can focus on one project and not many. Obviously my test hatch had good results, fertility has been great and the girls are laying well, so......I'm just over here collecting and marking eggs, popping them under hens or in the incubator :yiipchick

Glad to have you!

Welcome! :frow
"Just a test hatch" is a pretty common refrain round 'bout these parts... Don't worry, we won't tell! ;)

got company, night all

Gbye dear Sally, come back for the recap! :frow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom