INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

what are you doing kid do you have zip ties by any chance . If not go to home depot get either zip ties or stanless steel screws #6 about two inchs long not wood screws machine screws with nuts you can buy them in a two pack these should fit your holes in the fan you can use a meat thermometer to punch the holes n the bator lid

Last edited:
Ok besides screws with or without nuts depending on type you'll need spacers on each screw that can be an even number of washers hard tubing or stay anything to keep in between the fan and lid you want a space no smaller than 1/2 inch and probably no larger than an inch. If you can't find screws you could thread a old wire hanger through instead.
He'll also need washers I think or the spacers will just dig into the Styrofoam.

-Kathy

Last edited:
what are you doing kid do you have zip ties by any chance . If not go to home depot get either zip ties or stanless steel screws #6 about two inchs long not wood screws machine screws  with nuts you can buy them in a two pack these should fit your holes in the fan you can use a meat thermometer to punch the holes n the bator lid
what u mean what am I doing.I can attach it till I figure out all I need to do and find a plug

Let us know what you find chicken hawk well help you through it just keep looking find all you can even a couple wire nuts will help with the electrical.

Here, I just went back to the neighbors and took a pic of another one that I did for her. It is similar to yours. Now, don't make this any harder than it is. This was done using 2 deck screws. You don't need spacers doing it this way. Screw the screw in until you get the desired height. She hatches a lot of birds in these incubators I set up for her.

Here, I just went back to the neighbors and took a pic of another one that I did for her. It is similar to yours. Now, don't make this any harder than it is. This was done using 2 deck screws. You don't need spacers doing it this way. Screw the screw in until you get the desired height. She hatches a lot of birds in these incubators I set up for her.

Ok,what's the wire for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom