INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. I've been trolling the thread, trying to catch up on the latest... the very latest, I might add. Too far behind to catch completely up, but it is what it is. Been under the weather, but turning the corner now. I'm behind on all my chores, so I'll be popping in and out during the day. I hope everyone is doing well... and Benny ( @Akrnaf2 ) ... I'm going to need a bigger cup!!!

UR!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

if ya want, in my incubation article part 2 there is links at the bottom to recaps....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubating-w-friends-part-2-individual-updates

Last edited:
@chicken hawk 33 I'll bet you that if you google egg incubation temps the most common temp will be 99.5 f, right? The google 99.5 f to c. That search will pop up with the correct answer.

Should look lsomething like this:

-Kathy

I need them to work right I sat for two hours fixing my bator.

Even still let's say hypothetically you are right the ear thermometer read 96 and the other 101 that's 5 degrees all you would need to do is subtract the difference every time you read it it says 102 ok then it would be 97! STILL DO NOT USE FIVE UNLESS YOU REMEASURE INSIDE THE INCUBATOR AND GET THE SAME RESULTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom