INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a tern chick!

(Not this crazy looking prof.!)

I have no idea but dang Benny you know your birds! I never would have been able to figure out what kind of chick it was (I see the resemblance )

Thanks
One of my biggest hobbies is bird watching( ornithology) I am doing it since I was 10 years old! ( it means that I am doing it for the last 40 years!!!!! I suddenly start to feel old......) I can recognize almost any bird species in Israel by its call.

Okay I don't think there working.I just used our fourty dollar ear thermometer and stuck it In the vent hole and it read 96.7

@chicken hawk 33 Okay... I mean this in the nicest way possible... When I don't know the answer to something, I try to figure it out, especially when it's something dead easy, like figuring out what temps should be used to incubate eggs or converting f to c. You have internet access, so why not use it?

-Kathy

thank you!! good luck!!!

Morning Karen!!

thumbsup.gif
color is nice too!

hugs.gif

yesss.gif

He has it several times NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

what>?>??? NO WHUT?? two questions there!

lau.gif

Morning Benny! my your hands are lazy this morning/eve!!

great idea, like that will happen
th.gif

sweet fire!! mornin

you did?

Bah bahhahhawaaaawaaa

morning!!

mornin whites!!
hugs.gif

mornin kat

Mornin everyone!!
What! Only one hug? I gave you three! You owe me two, at your leisure.
gig.gif

@chicken hawk 33
 Okay... I mean this in the nicest way possible... When I don't know the answer to something, I try to figure it out, especially when it's something dead easy, like figuring out what temps should be used to incubate eggs or converting f to c. You have internet access, so why not use it? 

-Kathy
I did but there not accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom