INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, see Sally's reply.
Ok thank you...sorry! I'm juggling two sick kids, getting ready for work and a new sitters first day....along with all of you three hours ahead, and hopped up on coffee- I can't keep up! Lol
Thank you, Emergency Rapid Response Team! Crisis adverted for now! Have a great day!

Hi all. Do you know how CH can give me access to the first page on his thread so I can update it with the contests and stuff?

Last edited:
Ok thank you...sorry! I'm juggling two sick kids, getting ready for work and a new sitters first day....along with all of you three hours ahead, and hopped up on coffee- I can't keep up! Lol
Thank you, Emergency Rapid Response Team! Crisis adverted for now! Have a great day!
Great visual of kids being being juggled. Hope you don't drop one
gig.gif

Hi all. Do you know how CH can give me access to the first page on his thread so I can update it with the contests and stuff?

Hmm, you can try PM'ing a moderator, but just so you know, there is a two week limit on editing, at least for regular level members.

Last edited:
Howdy people; U2 Sally...luv ya  :love :hugs

Fully awake now, & all caught up from when I bailed last night.
Time to climb into all the clothes I own & go outside (if the door ain't froze shut) to let the girls out.
Be back shortly

My truck door was froze shut the other day and we usually don't get that cold here. First thought was sick day :weee
Morning Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom