INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your eyes are better than mine
A 22" monitor helps.
old.gif

well the ones we hatched in the incubator don't think they should eat chicken food, they took after son's dog and want table food instead, if I would give them a chair at the table they would be quite happy,  the pullets like plastic bags more than styrafoam, and think they can take out the 2 Labs for table scaps lol, will try to break into the fridge as they know thats where the yogurt is kept. Funniest thing I've seen them do is try to use the 2 labs as horses

:lau

She is adorable... dang it!!!   :he
+1.  

That is too small for even i to read

:yesss:
well the ones we hatched in the incubator don't think they should eat chicken food, they took after son's dog and want table food instead, if I would give them a chair at the table they would be quite happy,  the pullets like plastic bags more than styrafoam, and think they can take out the 2 Labs for table scaps lol, will try to break into the fridge as they know thats where the yogurt is kept. Funniest thing I've seen them do is try to use the 2 labs as horses

She is adorable... dang it!!!   :he
+1.  

Short answer... NO! There will always be flak!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I don't care no ways! :yesss:

Quote: yes she can when she is ready to do it!!
Cause she has support on the matter!
She likes to eat chicken like the rest of us and is extremely smart so I think she will easily overcome the pet part!

Quote: see above!! banties make the best roasted chickens love

Hi

Quote: oh yyeeezsus

Quote oh no! flux is bad I am sure you know... and WOWZA flux!! is your home that unstable or you just have issues using the thermostat dial ? if your air cells are too small lower it to 60-65 if they are large 70-75

Letting the eggs warm up to room temp!
swwweeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom