INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!
caf.gif

Ur.....how goes brother???
Good morning, Phil!!!
hugs.gif
(man hug) I woke up alive this morning, breathing, drinking coffee, and talking to my friends... so life is good!!!

Catching up on the latest events. Looked like things here settled down to a nice slow pace after I went to bed.

Hope the Dr's appointment goes well and you have a great day on the lake!!!
thumbsup.gif

I bid on some eggs today on ebay. I'll probably get out bid tomorrow or I might get lucky and win.
did you win @lazyacre and what breeds????

Quote: I sure hope so sweetie!!

Glad u are here now Sally.
hugs.gif
thanks bambam

I mentioned to my dad i wanted an ir thermometer so he brought one home for me!
awesome dad!!!

Quote: Phil
hugs.gif

Bring any pice of info. That you can!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!
I am so thrilled to have your help Benny! and its awesome to know that you think my Project is such a good one!
hugs.gif
they are hatching now!! I have pips!

thumbsup.gif

Dear Sally!
We can cooperate much more! I have the knowledge, but not the chickens or the place to do such an amazing projects!
WILL get pics of these chicks as soon as they are dry!! Thank you Benny!!

Quote: Ch I usually don't hatch! This is the job of my Colleagues, but I just have built an home made incubator,
And I am Toying with the idea to incubate some Rumpless Araquana ,RIR, Partridge PR, and maybe some Pedensenca !
Time will tell!
you didnt set eggs then? GET SOME IN THERE!!

I set backyard mix chicken eggs on Wednesday, January 20th.
Welcome
frow.gif
@Math what kinda mixes?

Im on day 15 with chickens, khaki campbell, and muscoveys in my one and only bator.
how did your candle go with this staggered lot? @bamadude

Good morning everyone !
We all made it to another Friday!!!
wee.gif

Hope every one has a great day!
hugs.gif
mornin CC I pray your knee is feeling better and you are keeping off of it! Hope you have a great day!
hugs.gif

(__)? morning, rain coming in again around 10 AM,
mornin silver!!!
hugs.gif
keep dry and warm!

Just set my very first eggs in the incubator last night. Praying we don't loose power due to the snow and ice storm. Silkies and BO crosses.
Welcome! was wondering when you find us @abbevilleoz you caught my attention with the abbeville! are you still living there, FIL and his girl just moved there a year ago.

Quote:
okeydoke good luck at docs kid!
mornin again Jack!

Quote: always blessed!!!

Quote: mornin sweets!
peace...my friend
fl.gif
peace for all

Quote: ahhhh no need!!! mornin Joey!

Morning all! :caf

Good morning!

Good morning, Phil!!!   :hugs   (man hug)  I woke up alive this morning, breathing, drinking coffee, and talking to my friends... so life is good!!!   

Catching up on the latest events. Looked like things here settled down to a nice slow pace after I went to bed. 

Hope the Dr's appointment goes well and you have a great day on the lake!!! :thumbsup  

Good morning, Ur! :frow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom