INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone else in the world! Here are a few pictures I tried to take last night. We are leaving for the mountains and it's Day 6! I just couldn't wait till we got home...
1f601.png
The CL are squiggling (yes, a word...at least here in CA this morning...much like "y'all"), not many signs of life In The Bieles and Marans... The two lavender Orpingtons I have left from the touring twenty do have veining, but one has a saddles AC and one is detached.
1f64f.png

This newbie can just about forget figuring out the Marans eggs... Or the Olive Egger from @Papa Brooder, which I can't see through AT ALL!

I have a load of clears and scrambled yolks (from CT)...along with 2 weepies (took them out and one had a developing embryo
1f614.png
).

The silkie eggs from @Jessimom are a solid 4/6 so far! Thank you again!

Quote: smart man bambam bubbles grab a pic when you do it so I can add the suggestion to our stuffs

Good morning everyone else in the world! Here are a few pictures I tried to take last night. We are leaving for the mountains and it's Day 6! I just couldn't wait till we got home...
1f601.png
The CL are squiggling (yes, a word...at least here in CA this morning...much like "y'all"), not many signs of life In The Bieles and Marans... The two lavender Orpingtons I have left from the touring twenty do have veining, but one has a saddles AC and one is detached.
1f64f.png

This newbie can just about forget figuring out the Marans eggs... Or the Olive Egger from @Papa Brooder , which I can't see through AT ALL!

I have a load of clears and scrambled yolks (from CT)...along with 2 weepies (took them out and one had a developing embryo
1f614.png
).

The silkie eggs from @Jessimom are a solid 4/6 so far! Thank you again!
fl.gif
enjoy your weekend!!

Last edited:
Mornin Nic!! I need a date when your lockdown is, I dont see it in the notes so I musta not picked it out of this mess lol
I probably forgot to post it somewhere, I'm doing staggered hatches pretty much weekly from here on out so lockdown every Thursday as long as the hens keep giving me eggs
big_smile.png
And good news, my hands got itchy to candle the eggs I put in the other day and of the 16 I set, 14 have some beautiful veins starting. The other 2 are darker brown shells and I couldn't really tell yet.

smart man bambam bubbles grab a pic when you do it so I can add the suggestion to our stuffs :fl enjoy your weekend!!
Will do!
Gotta roll!!! :frow
See ya! :hugs Note.... I just collected 3 of the 12 eggs I am planning to set tuesday/wednesday, IF I can get the thermo/hygro calibrated and my bator temp issues are truly just a wonky thermometer. :celebrate Sittin large end up in a egg container!

Last edited:
Thank you, @Sally Sunshine... I need it. I cooked all day yesterday so I don't have to feel like I need to her up and take care of anyone but my drink. How does everything look here so far to you?

Enjoy all those babies!!!

As for the rest of you- thankfully I have a 3 hour drive to catch up for the 3 hour West Coast lag! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom