INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me, too. This is my first try. There's a thread for this model as well. How many times have you used the 4250?

antifreeze and I love this stuff would love to be blasting down a slope right now . backpack full of lunch and flask full and . well I love snow
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
but need to clean cages and you know do chicken chit detail so I'll play here .
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
frow.gif

this is dustyn when he was 5, both the older sons can kick butt on skis and snowboards amazing like their father could. Having a German gramma that was ski instructor for years sure helped them become little chits fast mogule jumpin turds on the mountains! She was always taking them to CO skiin and every state north of us too. spoiled boys as far as that! I dont think they do much of it any longer as their wives dont ski or anything. Not sure what the problem is learning though! I never did it before I met their dad
idunno.gif

10447614_875065805918904_2791227824516246409_n.jpg

morning ALL! :hugs and you my long distance friend Benny! 13" so far but light and fluffy and blowing like bejimminies!!
Sweet...:love the snow....:weee
Trying to raise some cash so you can lend it to bamadude? :lau
:caf : hugs for my people
:hugs
Sheryl Crow wandered out, thinking she was escaping. Then she freaked because she didn't know how to escape the evil white stuff! The ducks are happy as can be!
If I wasn't out of data I could post pics of my ducks "swimming" through the snow. I even shoveled paths for them. But NO they gotta go through the deep stuff.

gonna do a readback and then try to get benny a video of the snow
dont over do it or I will never catch up
lau.gif

I'm here.
who is this?

Well today is day 22 1/2 and I went ahead and eggtopsied the lone egg. I was pretty sure it was a goner because it was no longer moving after the 110 temperature spike. The chick was definitely dead before I opened the egg and had an unabsorbed yellow sack coming out of its lower mid section.
sorry @butterfliesdoku are you setting again?

Quote: of course they do!

Quote: is this just hatched as in this batch? UPDATE!

Marans? My screen is cracked
your screen?
lau.gif

Quote: smart ask!! what one or two little flakes I guess too

Been gone from here for a week, been busy and not able to read anything.

Hope everyone in the east is staying safe! If your in any weather like me, no need to go anywhere. 2 feet of snow expected, 25-40 mph winds. Made it home at midnight in a white out. Just hunkering down and staying safe.

Hey Ray!! stay safe, we had 13" in the drive at 4:50 AM and its been snowing like maddness since.
Quote: looks like it!

I overnighted the NYD chicks in the outside coop with a heat lamp. They did good.
sweet!!!

Good morning all!
Hope everyone is dealing with the snow ok
Working today, so just checking in on mobile
Had 4 out of 12 pips in the baton when I left for work 3 hours ago, day 20.
Hoping to get home later to a bator full of fluffy butts!
Have a great day all!
Stay warm and safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom