INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is this?

sorry @butterfliesdoku
  are you setting again?

of course they do!

is this just hatched as in this batch?  UPDATE!

your screen? :lau

smart ask!!   what one or two little flakes I guess too

Hey Ray!! stay safe, we had 13" in the drive at 4:50 AM and its been snowing like maddness since. 
looks like it!

sweet!!! 
no,I was up too late I was up till 3.00am and woke up at 7

Good morning all!
Hope everyone is dealing with the snow ok
Working today, so just checking in on mobile
Had 4 out of 12 pips in the baton when I left for work 3 hours ago, day 20.
Hoping to get home later to a bator full of fluffy butts!
Have a great day all!
Stay warm and safe
cc!!!
hugs.gif
I aint dealing with it, just watching it pile up
bun.gif

why are you working today again!! Thats why you have employees boss! I think YOU need a boss, I am up for the position as I am pretty bossy
lau.gif
remember I said Boss not Leader
lol.png

go babies!!!!
fl.gif
these..... "dozen barnyard mixers from a new Auracuana roo and my Columbian rocks" ?

cc!!! :hugs I aint dealing with it, just watching it pile up :bun   
why are you working today again!!  Thats why you have employees boss!  I think YOU need a boss, I am up for the position as I am pretty bossy :lau remember I said Boss not Leader :lol:
go babies!!!! :fl   these..... "dozen barnyard mixers from a new Auracuana roo and my Columbian rocks" ? 
hey ms SALLY.

Mornin' all. Tried to go back to sleep after letting all the chickens out (getting over a cold), but heard this incredible racket coming from the Cream Legbar coop - sort of that OMG-somethings-gonna-eat-me alarm. So I rush out to find....

Lissa hollering her head off and looking at me, then Paula, as if to say "Mommeeeeee!!!!! Paula is sitting in my favorite nest box! I wanna lay in there! Make her move to the other one!!!"

I rolled my eyes at them and headed back in. Giant fuss number two 15 minutes later, I checked again. Lissa had capitulated and was sitting in the other nest box, but now Paula (who hadn't even laid in the first box) was now hollering her head off looking a Lissa, as if to say "get out of my other favorite nest box!" Three girls, two boxes. Good grief, those girls need their boy back with them ASAP...

Hope everyone in snow-ville is keeping cozy and warm!

- Ant Farm

Mornin' all. Tried to go back to sleep after letting all the chickens out (getting over a cold), but heard this incredible racket coming from the Cream Legbar coop - sort of that OMG-somethings-gonna-eat-me alarm. So I rush out to find....

Lissa hollering her head off and looking at me, then Paula, as if to say "Mommeeeeee!!!!! Paula is sitting in my favorite nest box! I wanna lay in there! Make her move to the other one!!!"

I rolled my eyes at them and headed back in. Giant fuss number two 15 minutes later, I checked again. Lissa had capitulated and was sitting in the other nest box, but now Paula (who hadn't even laid in the first box) was now hollering her head off looking a Lissa, as if to say "get out of my other favorite nest box!" Three girls, two boxes. Good grief, those girls need their boy back with them ASAP...

- Ant Farm

:lau :lau. :lau :lau

Such dramatics, aren't they?

- Ant Farm
ha ha ha

7 degrees here but the sun is shining
Hoping for a great day.....
wee.gif
yesss.gif

Officially snowed in!

This is my back door, it is above a step. Road is shut down, although I did see two snowmobiles slugging through. They said it might stop this evening.
I cant open my front door, gonna haffa go out the garage and head around! isnt it purdy and blowing and coming down like MADNESS?? its gorgeous now the light is here!

Quote: sweetness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom