INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this.

Is it the BEST???
wink.png

Hello All!
frow.gif
Just did a day 4 candle. So even though my thermostat is junk I have managed to keep quite a few babies alive (from what I can see) I need a new flashlight to get a better look. I forgot what the best flashlight for candling was. I would like to get a good one. I have a wafer them and a stronger fan in the mail. I won't give up yet!
jumpy.gif
Candlers/ FLASHLIGHTS TO CANDLE DARK EGGS & Innovations SUGGESTIONS post #38996
Strombergs CANDLERS (basic models 4 hobbyist, high intensity models 4 professionals click HERE
Flashlights - try more than one! post #1689 BEGIN post #2702 post #18179
Saris Toilet Paper addition to flashlight post #40251

only set the flashlight on top dont lift them yet you dont want it over 35 right now :th that would suck doing two at a time mess wise, do them and gettum over.... see below adding humidity..... HUMIDITY [COLOR=FF0000]Humidity is NOT a set number![/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Its a tool to get the correct weight loss in the egg![/COLOR] post #8924 [COLOR=008080]see[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Hatching Eggs 101[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]WHY do we need less humidity to get the best weight loss for colored hatching eggs during incubation?[/COLOR][COLOR=008080] [/COLOR] post #36320 [COLOR=008080]Maintaining high humidity in an incubator during hatch[/COLOR] click HERE [COLOR=008080]KEEPING MOLD and BACTERIAL from growing in water WELLS during incubation[/COLOR] post #1644 [COLOR=008080]ADDING water after lockdown[/COLOR] post #210 [COLOR=008080]How to raise humidity in a bator discussion begin[/COLOR] post #355 [COLOR=008080]USING a aquarium pump to humidify incubator Begin post[/COLOR] #2028 & Flow control valve post #2054 [COLOR=008080]Trick to raising humidity in egg trays by adding small containers to egg slot![/COLOR] post #1651 and backward reading [COLOR=008080]Plastic Easter eggs in the egg slots to easily regulate humidity[/COLOR] post #28901 [COLOR=008080]Top of a baby bottle in egg slots to raise humidity![/COLOR] post #35396 [COLOR=008080]Trick from WV RAISING humidity in BRINSEA[/COLOR] post #3823 [COLOR=008080]Brinsea Advance Incubator Humidity Pumps click HERE[/COLOR]
How to add water to your incubator without opening the darn ... VIDEO

they don't look right.

I would do them all at once.... your gonna range in sizes do it when its convenient for you.

I started a thread a while ago for processing and stuff.....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ort-group-help-us-through-the-emotions-please

THIS IS A QUICK COPY PASTE of info from the thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/processing-day-support-group-summary-of-thread
I'm not emotionally attached to these birds, theys fer eatin! My 5 year old niece cant wait to cut off the head and legs!

Thanks fer the link
hugs.gif

Thanks fer the advice, I guess i'll do em at one time.

Could use the extry coop anyways!

Plan on raising the NY HAL to sell started pullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom