INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put them 3 days a go
sad.png

you dont need high humidity YET start standard eggs at 30-35 until day seven candle... what bator you using?

here is a ton of info on temps and misc as well.....

UPDATE:

I have pulled extremely helpful NOTES, LINKS &

Informational Post Links from this entire thread

for EVERYONE'S convenience and will continue to put them HERE:

you dont need high humidity YET start standard eggs at 30-35 until day seven candle... what bator you using? here is a ton of info on temps and misc as well.....

[COLOR=FF0000]UPDATE:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]I have pulled extremely helpful NOTES, LINKS &[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Informational[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]Post Links from this entire thread[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=000000]for EVERYONE'S convenience and will continue to put them HERE:[/COLOR]​

u could see a little bitty red ring with veins and the heart by the air cell.but tiny tiny.didn't look right for day three.

Quote:
[COLOR=000000]I have pulled extremely helpful NOTES, LINKS &[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Informational[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]Post Links from this entire thread[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=000000]for EVERYONE'S convenience and will continue to put them HERE:[/COLOR]​
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubating-w-friends-helpful-notes-links-informational-post-links
u could see a little bitty red ring with veins and the heart by the air cell.but tiny tiny.didn't look right for day three.​
  • Day 3 candle
    Embryonic Motor Behaviors embryo movement begin 3.5 days of incubation Click HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom