INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one for anybody that cares about shipping eggs and egg storage related to hatchability.

http://ps.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/9/1403.short
A chicken-related link on a chicken-related thread! Whatever is this world coming to?
gig.gif

I'm getting ready to head into town for a haircut appt. Once a month I get it done whether it needs it or not and it costs me 5 dozen eggs.

Who here is building a cooler bator? And if so who would be interested in buying a custom 3D printed turning rack for it? What would you be willing to pay for it? My FIL has a 3D printer and is curious if there is interest in that kind of thing?

I'm slowly gathering supplies. One day I will have everything I need to start building.

WE had a nanny goat going up. Drank lots of her milk. 

After we hatched our first batch of chicks my girls didn't want to eat eggs anymore cause they wanted to hatch all the eggs.

I thought I was the only one..... I sigh longingly when I crack eggs now, but I can't hatch em all! :gig

Been there...don't wanna go back

Ohh... That was awful..... Even worse when kids get ahold of one and wrap it around their bedroom... :barnie

Thanks for the quick chat guys.  I need to get back to work. everyone have an awesome day.

See ya!

Hygroset will be here in 5 hours!! :weee
(Apologies to everybody who hatches a lot and this is all routine) :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom