INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one..... I sigh longingly when I crack eggs now, but I can't hatch em all!
gig.gif

Ohh... That was awful..... Even worse when kids get ahold of one and wrap it around their bedroom...
barnie.gif

See ya!

Hygroset will be here in 5 hours!!
wee.gif

(Apologies to everybody who hatches a lot and this is all routine)
hide.gif
Didn't think you were old enough to even know what cassette tapes were
gig.gif
You're wise beyond your years.

Wife's cousin has a salon in town. She'd cut my hair for free and I'd give her eggs for free. So it just works and everybody gets something in return.
Made the mistake of walking into a unisex shop in town one time; made a quick exit when I caught a whiff of the solution being used to give a woman a permanent..
sickbyc.gif

Wife's cousin has a salon in town. She'd cut my hair for free and I'd give her eggs for free. So it just works and everybody gets something in return.
well that works out for everybody than.

Made the mistake of walking into a unisex shop in town one time; made a quick exit when I caught a whiff of the solution being used to give a woman a permanent..
sickbyc.gif
I smelt it before when my mom had one done
sickbyc.gif

Me too...can't play 'em anymore...can't find needles.
I'm playing catch up, so this might have been said already....turntables are coming back. You can buy vinyl albums again. They are re-releasing some of the old albums. You can buy a turntable on the internet, or at some electronics stores. We have a Fry's electronics near me that sells them. My truck and an old boombox are the only cassette players I still have.

I'm playing catch up, so this might have been said already....turntables are coming back. You can buy vinyl albums again. They are re-releasing some of the old albums. You can buy a turntable on the internet, or at some electronics stores. We have a Fry's electronics near me that sells them. My truck and an old boombox are the only cassette players I still have.
You ever use the old record players that had the adapters that slid down over the spindle so you could play 45's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom