INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from 70 degrees at 10am California!
1f483.png
1f602.png
1f44d.png

I tried catching up but you're all starting fast again today! All I got was someone broke a tooth, a featherless friend got a mini mansion, UR is building a mini mansion in his head, naked necks are bunch of geminis and Ant makes cheese! How'd i do?
1f609.png

Give me a couple minutes to try and find out who's building bators but thats an awesome idea.
I think this was Sally last update. People who are making bators are listed at the top of her post.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...arn-chat-meet-new-friends/39990#post_16441116

Thank you!
babies this morning????

one babe and 10 pips

I'm redoing my racks for a cabinet but I need 4 or 5 racks with a single turning apparatus.
Would that be possible?
Probably, can you take pics and get the dimensions?

This is why I love you!
lau.gif

We have 1 customer that only wants white. His mother trained him that brown eggs were "dirty". Hard to tell what else she claimed was "dirty".

My neighbor is like that, only wants white eggs.

They musta never seen a battery farm

Thinking about those makes me so sad.....

Let them find out what bottom feeding lobster eat
sickbyc.gif

Lobster used to be considered food for prisoners until it was deemd too cruel to force them to eat it.

I'm slowly gathering supplies. One day I will have everything I need to start building.

Nice!

I sure did. We had one that you could stack the records and it would drop one and play it, then drop the next etc. I never stacked them, since I felt it scratched them.

I still have some of my albums and a few of my dad's collection. One of those plastic disks was in the box I just emptied. I had most of my albums stored in my folks garage when I was living overseas. One day when my mom was in the garage, someone walked by and said, are you selling those albums, and she GAVE them away. She didn't think we wanted them anymore. That was 25 years ago - I'm still annoyed....
he.gif
Sounds familiar. My brother spent my penny collection for ice cream while I was away in boot camp, and actually lived when I discovered what he'd done!

1f483.png
1f602.png
1f44d.png

I tried catching up but you're all starting fast again today! All I got was someone broke a tooth, a featherless friend got a mini mansion, UR is building a mini mansion in his head, naked necks are bunch of geminis and Ant makes cheese! How'd i do?
1f609.png
Not too shabby! Maybe you can understudy Bubbles !

Thank you!

one babe and 10 pips

Probably, can you take pics and get the dimensions?

This is why I love you!
lau.gif

My neighbor is like that, only wants white eggs.

Thinking about those makes me so sad.....

Lobster used to be considered food for prisoners until it was deemd too cruel to force them to eat it.
Happy to help.

1f483.png
1f602.png
1f44d.png

1f609.png
You are hired! I'm too busy to do recaps these days!
thumbsup.gif

Not too shabby! Maybe you can understudy Bubbles !
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom