INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The duckling almost looks like it's shaking now. I'm afraid that it's bleeding out down in its shell or something. This is so not helping my already severe anxiety.
barnie.gif
*hugs

take a deep breath, you'd be suprised at how much animals pick up on your anxiety. not an expert by far but could he be trying to get himself into better position to kick out?

Quote:
fl.gif
oh wow good luck with them!! what color are they?

Well I thank you all, other wise I would have given up along time ago trying to hatch eggs, eventually will get it at high altitudes. I so enjoy learning from you guys and seeing if it works with my flock and keep referring more people here that are interested in chickens or other fowl
hugs.gif
clap.gif

Quote: Oh my!!!!!!
love.gif
congrats yet again sweets!!
bow.gif

The duckling almost looks like it's shaking now. I'm afraid that it's bleeding out down in its shell or something. This is so not helping my already severe anxiety.
barnie.gif
awwwww Heather
hugs.gif
I am sorry, can you try to fill your time with something not as stressed for a few minutes?

take a deep breath, you'd be suprised at how much animals pick up on your anxiety. not an expert by far but could he be trying to get himself into  better position to kick out?
I'm starting to think that's what it's doing, or at least I'm trying to convince myself that's what it's doing. :lol:
:fl   oh wow good luck with them!!  what color are they?

awwwww Heather :hugs   I am sorry, can you try to fill your time with something not as stressed for a few minutes?
My hen is a lavender pie, and the drake that's been breeding her is a black pie. I also have a chocolate drake and a blue pie hen. I have to feed my feathered and fury children, so that will occupy my mind for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom